Many district school boards have developed tools to allow for reporting incidents anonymously. The following list is a sample of anonymous reporting tools:
- Ottawa-Carleton District School board: OCDSB Cares – an anonymous reporting tool for students
- Toronto District School Board: Reporting of Suspected Wrongdoing (Whistleblowing)
- Peel District School Board: SPEAK UP Reporting Tool
- Hamilton-Wentworth Catholic District School Board: HWCDSB Anonymous Bullying Reporting Tool
- Waterloo Region District School Board: Anonymous Bullying Reporting Tool
Once you identify your district school board (see this page if you need help), search their website for “anonymous reporting” to find the right tool to use.